Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5. 2 Dates, One Night, and the Guys Next Door...

My P.O.V
Here I am, walking in the street , beside me is Jason - the cutest guy in school. If girls in school knew that I was with him, I might end up being "the hated girl" in school for being with him. Girls would totally die to be in my position now.
"We never got to introduce ourselves properly," he said. I just threw him the shy look and smiled.
"I'm Jason, by the way," he said, putting out his right hand for me to shake while the both of us are walking.
"Jobie," I said as I shake his hand at the same time.
I admit, there are some moments of awkward silence in between us because it's a bit awkward for the both of us. Here he is, walking me home when in fact, it's our first time to get to know each other.
I saw through the corner of my eye that he looked in his watch. Oh God, please don't tell me he's getting bored for walking me home.. I hope he doesn't feel that...
Suddenly, he opened his mouth and spoke, "how... would you like to, uhm.... get a late night snack with me?" He shyly asked. He looked really cute, looking shy and all that.
I thought for a while and smiled, "sure," I said. I saw his smiling face. That's the first time our eyes met, it felt very 'magical' in some way. I know, I have cheesy thoughts.

Jesse's P.O.V
He went to line up in the queue to order some food for us, I guess both of us are starving. Standing a few steps away from the door, I quickly rang Jobie's phone. It felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on top of my head. I felt very awake. He looked at me strangely.
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"Oh, no no. I'm fine, I just need to call up my friend, make her know I'm okay," I replied.
He just smiled and nodded. OMG, how can he look so good? Okay, the phone is now ringing. Pick up, Jobes, Pick up!
"Hello?" Yes! Finally. The moment she answered I turned around and whispered through the receiver.
"Yah! What happened?" I immediately asked her in a very small tone of voice.
"Why are you whispering? Where are you anyway?" She asked.
"I'm not yet home. Are you?" I asked her back. Funny cause both of us are not answering each other's question directly.
"Not yet home, I'm with HIM right now!" Jobes replied, but in a very soft voice as well, like she's afraid Jason will hear her getting excited and all. Yes, I KNOW it's Jason - the only guy possible of making Jobes squeal like a fangirl.
"Tell me in exact details when we get home, arasso??" I told Jobes.
"Of course! Who else would I tell it to? But I'll be home a bit late, cause I'll be having a late dinner with him, so....JESS!!!"
I jumped the moment she shouted. But her voice sounded very near, as if she was just standing right behind me.
I turned around and there I saw Jobes. She had her very bright wide smile on her face while looking at me, looking very surprised too.
"You're here!" I told Jobes. I see Jason entering and closing the door behind Jobie. After closing the door, he looks at me and gives me a faint smile.
"Hey, Jason," I told him. He looks a bit shocked, not knowing how I knew his name. He just smiled and gave me a shy bow and looked at Jobie.
"Oh, Jason, she's Jesse, my best chingu in the university," I hear Jobes introduce me to him.
"Hi, Jesse," he said. After saying so, he suddenly talked to the person behind my back.
"Taec Hyung ah! You're here too?" Jason said. We all looked at the direction he's looking at and I see the guy I was with, standing behind me.
"Jason," he just said his name.
"You guys know each other?" Jason asked the guy. I see Jobes looking confused as well the moment she looked at me.
So there, we all shared one table and we all chatted and got together that night. I learned that the mysterious guy I am with the whole is named Taecyeon.
But somehow, I can sense something. I know I'm not into cheesy thoughts like Jobes is, but I'm really sensing something from this Jason guy.
I looked at him and there he was, sitting silently but his eyes are damn glued to my friend. I tried to break his attention, to see if he will come to his senses.
"Why are you so quiet, Jason?" I asked. He seriously didn't notice me and kept staring at Jobes. He smiled everytime Jobie says something funny, he looks mesmerized by by friend. I can really tell, this guy is into my best friend.
Then suddenly, I see Jobes look at Jason and she actually caught Jason looking at her. They both smiled shyly at each other. They actually suit each other, they look cute together.

Sadly, that night had to end, although all the four of us wished that we could just talk and talk and talk. Even I got to know more about Taec. So he's actually Jason's best friend and he's really good at rapping while Jason is good at singing, although both of them are beasts on the dance floor. It was surely a night we all won't forget - the first meeting.

The four of us got out of the restaurant. We all stood there and thought how the hell we're gonna get home. "I have my bike with me, but then, I can only take one person with me," Taec said.
"Jason, you can go with Taec since you two live in the same place," I told Jason. Jason had the blank facial expression as he shifts his looks from me to Jobie, who's looking back at him.
"Ahhh arasso arasso," I said, knowing what the two of them have in their minds. I'm guessing Taec also knows by that time as he suddenly said, "I'll take you home, Jesse, hop on," he told me. Without second thoughts, I got on on the empty seat behind him. We said our goodbyes and Taec and I drove away from the restaurant.

Jason's P.O.V
What a wrong move, I should've brought my car with me so I can take her home. FAIL, Jason, FAIL...
I look at her and there she is, standing beside me, probably waiting for me to speak up. Once in a while she looks at me with a shy smile, looking very attractive. I will definitely not let this moment pass.
"Uh, I was thinking, how about we take the taxi to your place before I go find my way home?" I asked her. Okay, that didn't sound quite right because I just saw her make a worried face.
"It would be a hassle for you, Jason. I think it's best if I just go home by..." Jobie said. I cut her before she finishes.
"No, I want to take you home," I quickly said. She looked at me and I added, "Please?"
"Actually my house isn't that far from here, how about walking?" She said with a very pleasant smile. "Sure," I said, comically motioning my arm to make her hold it. She smiles and held onto my arm like a couple walking. We both let out a small laugh, laughing at the thought that we got rid of the awkwardness in between us.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her smile seemed to shine brightly than the stars above us. One thing is for sure, I would want to see her more often....

After walking a few minutes, Jobie said, "I heard there are new people in our building, next door to our unit. I wonder who they are. I like seeing new faces," she said.
"Well, you will soon find out. Let's just pray that they are not those nosy tenants who minds other people's business. If they bother you, just call me up and I'll beat the crap outa them," I told her, trying to make her laugh, and she did.
I could go on like this forever, making her laugh and have a good time with her. I really want to get to know her more....

My P.O.V again
Being with guy is epic. Other girls in school likes him for his very attractive looks and charisma, but being with him, it made me realize that he's just another simple guy, which adds very high plus points to me. I like being with him, if only I have the chance of seeing him everyday...
The moment we reached our building, I saw Taec's motorbike parked outside. Jesse must've let him in our unit.
"You live here?" Jason asked.
"Yeah, why? Isn't that Taec's bike? Maybe he's in our unit right now," I answered, "Come on, let's go up for a while," I said.
Strange. He looked surprised for a bit, and I wonder why.
We got on the elevator and the moment when I was about to press '8', his fingers touched mine before I press the button. Now, something is weird. How did he know that I live on the 8th floor?
The moment we got off the elevator, We passed the hallway and there we see the unit where Jess and I live.

I see Jess standing outside the door of our unit 8A, and surprisingly, I see Taec leaning on the wall, outside the unit 8B.
I think I get it now...
"Hey," I told them, "Why are you both outside?" I asked.
"Surprisingly, Taec and Jason are our new next door neighbors," Jess told me.
"What??" I was so surprised and happy at the same time, but I tried to hold it in because I nearly jumped and give Jason a hug. But I held it in. I cannot act like a crazy fangirl in front of Taec and Jason.
I looked at him, Jason looked surprised and happy as well.
"Seems like we're gonna see each other more often now," Taec said. The four of us laughed, we all share the same feeling at that moment....






No comments:

Post a Comment